Shadow of Darkness Index du Forum
Shadow of Darkness

Shadow of Darkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL]>>$The Four-?Loves<- C.S. Le.wis ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shadow of Darkness Index du Forum -> exterieur -> taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
oluhil

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]>>$The Four-?Loves<- C.S. Le.wis Répondre en citant

The Four Loves - C.S. Lewis > urlin.us/2bjfn

SHe,,,expresses,,,a,,,strong,,,distaste,,,for,,,the,,,way,,,modern,,,society,,,ignores,,,friendship127-32,,,and,,,pStart,a,journal,on,your,campus,Join,the,network,Subscribe,(RSS),Read,,,more,,,from,,,the,,,Study,,,Guide,,,This,,,section,,,contains,,,561,,,words,,,(approxLewis,,,Greek,,,words,,,for,,,love:,,,Agape,,,Storg,,,Philia,,,Eros,,,Lewis,,,The,,,Four,,,Loves,,,Abby,,,Thornburg,,,&mdash;,,,The,,,Dartmouth,,,Apologia,,,While,,,the,,,English,,,language,,,has,,,a,,,single,,,word,,,to,,,describe,,,the,,,vast,,,notion,,,of,,,love,,,,Greek,,,divides,,,love,,,into,,,four,,,distinct,,,types:,,,Affection,,,,Friendship,,,,Eros,,,,and,,,CharityPauline,,McCaig,,Hi,,Mike,,I,,think,,that,,it,,all,,depends,,upon,,what,,one,,perceives,,acting,,as,,if,,one,,loved,,someone,,entailsI,,dont,,necessarily,,equate,,that,,with,,turning,,the,,other,,cheekas,,I,,agree,,that,,that,,may,,well,,,,enable,,or,,certainly,,reinforce,,bad,,behaviourIt,,,loves,,,the,,,unlovable,,,,undeserving,,,,the,,,ugly370-1,^,Hooper,,p779,,and,,pI,,dont,,think,,I,,ever,,said,,God,,loves,,everyoneThroughout,the,rest,of,the,book,,Lewis,would,go,on,to,counterpart,that,three-fold,,qualitative,distinction,against,the,four,broad,types,of,loves,indicated,in,his,title.[7]A,very,complex,subject,,not,really,possible,to,explore,it,seems,to,me,in,such,a,forum,as,this,,but,good,to,hear,from,you,anyway!,Anonymous,Benevolent,love,is,a,desire,for,the,good,of,othersLewis,goes,on,to,say,,"to,the,Ancients,,Friendship,seemed,the,happiest,and,most,fully,human,of,all,loves;,the,crown,of,life,and,the,school,of,virtueLewis,presents,the,message,of,St(c)2016,,BookRags,,,IncHowever,,,,most,,,people,,,still,,,use,,,the,,,word,,,love,,,in,,,that,,,contextBut,even,in,this,innocence,their,is,the,danger,of,selfishnessA,Response,to,C.SGod,,hates,,those,,who,,do,,evil,,(Psalm,,5:46;,,11:5)Heck,,,,even,,,people,,,who,,,claim,,,to,,,follow,,,the,,,Bible,,,(Christians,,,of,,,various,,,kinds),,,cant,,,even,,,agree,,,completely,,,on,,,whats,,,a,,,sin,,,or,,,not,,,or,,,whether,,,something,,,is,,,sinful,,,according,,,to,,,the,,,BibleIn,,,all,,,,it,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,favorite,,,books,,,Again,,,Lewis,,,amazes,,,me,,,,and,,,inspires,,,me,,,in,,,his,,,workFriendship,,,arises,,,out,,,of,,,mere,,,companionship,,,when,,,two,,,or,,,more,,,of,,,the,,,companions,,,discover,,,that,,,they,,,have,,,in,,,common,,,some,,,insight,,,or,,,interest,,,or,,,even,,,taste,,,which,,,the,,,others,,,do,,,not,,,share,,,and,,,which,,,,till,,,that,,,moment,,,,each,,,believed,,,to,,,be,,,his,,,own,,,unique,,,treasure,,,or,,,burdenBut,God,is,also,Truth,,and,he,is,also,JustGods,,wrath,,is,,not,,an,,implacable,,,blind,,rageIf,,,He,,,did,,,not,,,hate,,,sin,,,,He,,,would,,,not,,,be,,,holyThere,,is,,a,,sense,,where,,God,,loves,,sinners,,,and,,another,,sense,,where,,he,,hates,,them,,He,,hates,,what,,we,,are,,when,,we,,sin,,,he,,hates,,it,,so,,much,,,it,,is,,evil,,,he,,illustrates,,it,,with,,blood,,,or,,animal,,sacrifice,,,a,,hideous,,thing,,to,,symbolize,,a,,greater,,hideous,,thing,,,evil,,in,,our,,hearts,,or,,sinLewis,,,equates,,,that,,,with,,,man's,,,quest,,,to,,,be,,,loved,,,by,,,GodWe,,are,,made,,in,,his,,imageIn,,,addition,,,to,,,being,,,a,,,very,,,good,,,speaker,,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,very,,,good,,,writerPauline,,McCaig,,Hi,,Mike,,Its,,me,,again,,I,,am,,having,,trouble,,responding,,to,,your,,last,,post,,on,,the,,other,,thread,,it,,appears,,to,,be,,a,,technical,,hitch,,so,,using,,this,,one,,just,,to,,say,,that,,I,,look,,forward,,to,,future,,conversations,,with,,you,,,as,,and,,when,,the,,,,spirit,,moves,,either,,one,,of,,us,,to,,speak,,!,,Thank,,you,,for,,the,,background,,infoBy,contrast,,that,same,child,may,avoid,all,attempts,a,stranger,makes,at,friendship,based,solely,on,the,fact,that,it's,a,new,person,and,there,are,no,bonds,of,familiarityRomantic,,love,,won't,,take,,over,,in,,that,,case,,,but,,charity&mdash;the,,highest,,of,,all,,loves&mdash;willStorgeempathy,bond[edit]This,,is,,the,,least,,jealous,,of,,the,,lovesThe,,,chapter,,,on,,,the,,,subject,,,focuses,,,on,,,the,,,need,,,to,,,subordinate,,,the,,,other,,,three,,,natural,,,lovesas,,,Lewis,,,puts,,,it,,,,"The,,,natural,,,loves,,,are,,,not,,,self-sufficient"[20]to,,,the,,,love,,,of,,,God,,,,who,,,is,,,full,,,of,,,charitable,,,love,,,,to,,,prevent,,,what,,,he,,,termed,,,their,,,'demonic',,,self-aggrandizement.[21],,,Lewis,,,did,,,not,,,actually,,,use,,,the,,,word,,,agape,,,although,,,later,,,commentators,,,did.[22][23][24]654,,^,,Lewis,,,pLewis,,,is,,,careful,,,to,,,say,,,that,,,he's,,,not,,,the,,,authority,,,on,,,the,,,subject,,,,and,,,urges,,,the,,,reader,,,to,,,use,,,what,,,he,,,feels,,,is,,,appropriate,,,and,,,to,,,disregard,,,the,,,restKS,Mike,Khaldoun,,thank,you,for,your,detailed,response f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shadow of Darkness Index du Forum -> exterieur -> taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009